Southwest Memorial Physicians20 S. Market St.
Cortez, CO, 81328
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Frequently Asked Questions about Southwest Memorial Physicians
What screenings and tests that can save lives?
Breast and cervical cancer screenings and heart health tests.
What program does this clinic participate in?
Women's Wellness Connection and WISEWOMAN program , which provides these services free of charge to eligible women and can help on the path to treatment and a healthy lifestyle.
What services they provide?
1. Breast and cervical screening for eligible uninsured/underinsured/insured. 2. WISEWOMAN cardiovascular screening for eligible women. 3. Screenings include clinical breast exams, Pap tests, pelvic exams, mammograms and cardiovascular tests like blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index (BMI) and heart tests.
Is there a residency restriction?
Yes. Must live in Colorado or a bordering state and a legal U.S. resident.
What are the age eligibility requirement?
1. Must be at least 40 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for breast cancer screenings). 2. Must be at least 30 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for heart exams). 3. Must be at least 21 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for cervical cancer screenings).
What if I have insurance?
Must have limited or no health insurance to pay for these screenings.
What is their income restriction?
Must have an income of no more than 2.5 times the Federal Poverty Level.
Southwest Memorial Physicians provides mammograms in Colorado. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact Southwest Memorial Physicians directly by calling (970) 565-4492.
Not all facilities that offer free mammograms are completely free to everyone. Many diagnostic testing locations are free, some locations require that you meet income eligibility criteria. Call and ask before making an appointment or fully read the description information we provide.