Southern California Medical Center Pico Rivera Clinic - EWC
Southern California Medical Center Pico Rivera Clinic - EWC provides mammograms in California. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact Southern California Medical Center Pico Rivera Clinic - EWC directly by calling (562) 699-3333.
What does Southern California Medical Center Pico Rivera Clinic - EWC offer?
They offer free mammograms under the EWC (Every Woman counts) program.
What are the services they offer?
Dental, Physical Therapy, Mothers and Babies, Behavioral Health
What are their operating hours?
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
What are their Eligibility requirements?
- Women aged 40 years and above.
- Meet EWC Income Guidelines.
- Have no or limited insurance.
- Have symptoms at any age regardless of gender.
- Are not getting services through Medi-Cal or another government-sponsored program.
- Reside in California
How to contact them?
- Their Phone number is (833) 999-SCMC (7262).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After hours information (On-call providers are available after business hours by calling any of the clinics or corporate phone numbers): Phone: (626) 575-7500Phone: (562) 699-3333Phone: (818) 650-6700Phone: (877) 703-7599 ext. 2
Do I need a Dr's referral for a free mammogram?
Do I need to make an appointment to be seen?
Do I need to be a resident of this county to get a free mammogram?