Sanford Health Jamestown Clinic904 5th Ave NE
Jamestown, ND, 58401
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Frequently Asked Questions about Sanford Health Jamestown Clinic
What program does this clinic participate in?
The North Dakota's Women's Way Program, for free Mammograms, if eligible.
Do I need to schedule for a screening appointment?
Yes, but make sure you are approved by the Womens Way Program by calling 1-800-449 6636.
What does Women's Way pay for?
Most breast and cervical cancer screenings for eligible North Dakota women.
Is there a residency restriction?
Yes. Must be a resident of North Dakota.
What is the age eligibility requirement?
1. Age 40 through 64. 2. Is 65 or older and is not eligible for Medicare or cannot afford Medicare Part B. 3. Is age 21 through 39, has breast symptoms (lump) or is due for a Pap test or needs breast or cervical diagnostic procedures.
Is there an income restriction?
Yes. Must meet income guidelines.
What if I have insurance?
1. You should have an insurance that doesn't cover Pap tests and/or mammograms or can't afford to pay her deductible or copayments or doesn't have insurance to qualify. 2. Is not enrolled in or eligible for Medicaid or Medicare Part B.
Sanford Health Jamestown Clinic provides mammograms in North Dakota. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact Sanford Health Jamestown Clinic directly by calling (701) 253-4000.
Not all facilities that offer free mammograms are completely free to everyone. Many diagnostic testing locations are free, some locations require that you meet income eligibility criteria. Call and ask before making an appointment or fully read the description information we provide.