Brookdale Medical Center - John Barkodar, MD2809 Tweedy Blvd.
South Gate, CA, 90280
Sign up Free
Listing added Dec 17, 2019
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
DescriptionThis Center is a participating provider for free mammogram to people who qualify.
As a participating provider for Every Woman Counts (EWC), this location provides free breast and cervical cancer screening and diagnostic services to California's underserved populations.
The mission of EWC is to save lives by preventing and reducing the devastating effects of cancer for Californians through public and provider education, early detection, diagnosis, case management, and integrated preventive services.
EWC is part of the Department of Health Care Services' Cancer Detection and Treatment Branch (CDTB).
- Woman 40 years old or older.
- Have symptoms at any age, regardless of gender, you may qualify for breast diagnostic services.
- Meet EWC Income Criteria.
- Have no or limited insurance.
- Are not getting these services through Medi-Cal or another government-sponsored program.
- Live in California.
Brookdale Medical Center - John Barkodar, MD provides mammograms in California. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact Brookdale Medical Center - John Barkodar, MD directly by calling (323) 567-9909.
Not all facilities that offer free mammograms are completely free to everyone. Many diagnostic testing locations are free, some locations require that you meet income eligibility criteria. Call and ask before making an appointment or fully read the description information we provide.