Helena Clinic15501 E. 13th Ave.
Aurora, CO, 80011
Sign up Free
Listing added Aug 10, 2018
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
DescriptionBreast and cervical cancer screenings and heart health tests can save lives.
This clinic is a participating provider for the Women's Wellness Connection and WISEWOMAN program , which provides these services free of charge to eligible women and can help on the path to treatment and a healthy lifestyle.
- Breast and cervical screening for eligible uninsured/underinsured.
- WISEWOMAN cardiovascular screening for eligible women.
- Screenings include clinical breast exams, Pap tests, pelvic exams, mammograms and cardiovascular tests like blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index (BMI) and heart tests.
Women's Wellness Connection and WISEWOMAN provide free screenings to women who:
- Live in Colorado or a bordering state.
- Are legal U.S. residents.
- Are at least 40 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for breast cancer screenings).
- Are at least 30 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for heart exams).
- Are at least 21 years of age but less than 65 years of age (for cervical cancer screenings).
- Have limited or no health insurance to pay for these screenings.
- Have an income of no more than 2.5 times the Federal Poverty Level.
Helena Clinic provides mammograms in Colorado. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact Helena Clinic directly by calling (303) 360-6276.
Not all facilities that offer free mammograms are completely free to everyone. Many diagnostic testing locations are free, some locations require that you meet income eligibility criteria. Call and ask before making an appointment or fully read the description information we provide.