Crenshaw County Health Department
Crenshaw County Health Department provides mammograms in Alabama. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact Crenshaw County Health Department directly by calling (334) 335-2471.
What does Crenshaw County Health Department provide?
This Center is a participating provider for the Alabama Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program or ABCCEDP.
How to be eligible on their program?
- Women aged 40 to 64 years old were screened every other year.
- Women aged 40 to 64 years old with breast complaints.
- Women aged 40 to 64 are high risk, screened every year.
- Women under age 40 years old with a very high breast cancer risk only.
- Has a personal history of breast cancer.
- Has breast mass with a first-degree relative with breast cancer.
- Bloody nipple discharge expressed by the provider.
- Women age 65 and older with no insurance or Medicare Part A only.
- Getting screened for cancer increases the chance to detect the disease early when it is most likely to be curable.
How to contact them?
Their phone number is 1- 877- 252-3324.
Do I need a Dr's referral for a free mammogram?
Do I need to make an appointment to be seen?
Do I need to be a resident of this county to get a free mammogram?
Landry is a contributor who cares about women and breast cancer awareness.