Cody Regional Health - Region IV707 Sheridan Avenue
Cody, WY, 82414
Sign up Free
Listing added May 9, 2019
DescriptionThis Center is a participating health care provider for the Wyoming Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program.
The Wyoming Cancer Program reimburses participating healthcare providers for screening services such as colonoscopies, mammograms, and Pap tests provided to enrolled clients across the state.
The screenings are paid for through funds from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program and the State of Wyoming.
Eligibility for the Wyoming Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program (WBCCSP):
- Clients are not required to be U.S. citizens
- Gender: Female, transgender woman who has taken or is currently taking hormone therapy, or transgender man who has not had a bilateral mastectomy and total hysterectomy
- Gross household income must be at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Must be uninsured; applicant must not currently have (a) health insurance, (b) Medicare Part B, or (c) Medicaid
- Ages 18-39 years: Symptomatic or asymptomatic and high-risk
- Ages 40-64 years: No additional requirements.
- Ages 65 years or older: Applicants without Medicare Part B are eligible for screening and diagnostic services through the Wyoming Cancer Program.
Cody Regional Health - Region IV provides mammograms in Wyoming. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact Cody Regional Health - Region IV directly by calling (307) 578-2702.
Not all facilities that offer free mammograms are completely free to everyone. Many diagnostic testing locations are free, some locations require that you meet income eligibility criteria. Call and ask before making an appointment or fully read the description information we provide.