CAMC - The Breast Center3415 MacCorkle Avenue, SE, Floor 3
Charleston, WV, 25304
Sign up Free
Listing added Jan 11, 2019
Hours of Operation
- Saturday Monday 7AM–4:30PM Tuesday 7AM–4:30PM Wednesday 7AM–4:30PM Thursday 7AM–4:30PM Friday 7AM–4:30PM Closed Sunday Closed
DescriptionThis location is a participating WVBCCSP provider, a program that offers free Pap tests, mammograms, and clinical breast exams for women who qualify.
Patient Eligibility for Screening Services:
- Must be a West Virginia resident
- 25-64 years of age
- Income at or below 250% of the current Federal Poverty Level
- Uninsured OR Underinsured
- Medical insurance does not cover WVBCCSP screening services
- Has an unmet deductible or a required co-payment causing hardship for services covered by WVBCCSP
Free or low-cost for women who qualify.
CAMC - The Breast Center provides mammograms in West Virginia. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact CAMC - The Breast Center directly by calling (304) 388-1590.
Not all facilities that offer free mammograms are completely free to everyone. Many diagnostic testing locations are free, some locations require that you meet income eligibility criteria. Call and ask before making an appointment or fully read the description information we provide.