CAMC Imaging Center - Southridge60 RHL Boulevard
South Charleston, WV, 25309
Sign up Free
Listing added Jan 17, 2019
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8AM–5PM
- Tuesday 8AM–5PM
- Wednesday 8AM–5PM
- Friday 8AM–5PM
- Saturday 8AM–12PM
- Sunday Closed
DescriptionThis location is a participating WVBCCSP provider, a program that offers free Pap tests, mammograms, and clinical breast exams for women who qualify.
Patient Eligibility for Screening Services:
- Must be a West Virginia resident
- 25-64 years of age
- Income at or below 250% of the current Federal Poverty Level
- Uninsured OR Underinsured
- Medical insurance does not cover WVBCCSP screening services
- Has an unmet deductible or a required co-payment causing hardship for services covered by WVBCCSP
Free or low-cost for women who qualify.
CAMC Imaging Center - Southridge provides mammograms in West Virginia. To obtain more details on eligibility please contact CAMC Imaging Center - Southridge directly by calling (304) 720-9729.
Not all facilities that offer free mammograms are completely free to everyone. Many diagnostic testing locations are free, some locations require that you meet income eligibility criteria. Call and ask before making an appointment or fully read the description information we provide.